Tuesday 4 June 2013

My Daily Makeup Routine

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you my daily makeup routine as of late and what products I've been reaching for on a daily basis. I prefer a neutral makeup look that goes great for work, school, running errands, and going out with friends.

Voilà! All the products I use and love!


I've really zoomed in so that  you can see the packaging in full detail! Sorry for some of the grungy products, they've been everywhere and back again but hey, at least that means they're well used and worth it!

After applying my daily moisturizer and sunscreen, I start with the NARS Oil-Free Pro Prime Pore Refining Primer. I've talked about this a lot before, and now I've finally gotten the full sized bottle because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It really smoothes out my skin before applying my Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer in Light. This is my second bottle and I'm really loving it for sheer, natural coverage. On occasion, when I'm tired, I use the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Nude under my eyes and the Benefit Watt's Up highligher on the apples of my cheeks.

To give my face a healthy glow, I use either the Lancôme Blush Subtil in Aplum or Joe Fresh Blush in  Hydrangea for either a rosy or pink flush. To contour, I use the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light since it's matte and not at all orange.

On my eyes, I always start with the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base followed by MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot to add extra oomph to my eyeshadow. I always, always use one of these two palette: Urban Decay NAKED2, or Maybelline's Chai Latte. As you can tell, this palette, along with my Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner in Brown and Urban Decay Bourbon get a lot of use! Lastly, I use my trust shu uemura eyelash curler and Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara to finish my look.

My absolute go-to lip colour would have to be the Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate. It has a heavenly scent and tints my lips with a sheer, but buildable layer of pinky coral goodness that is especially perfect for spring and summer.

What recommendations do you have for adding to my daily routine? Let me know in the comments! As always, give me a shout on Bloglovin' and I'd be happy to take a look at your makeup routines and collections as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment