Sunday 10 February 2013

Review: Dior Addict Lipstick in Miami

So far, so good! I'm back on a regular blogging spree (updating a few times a week!) Following along the list of lovely Sephora purchases, I am going to excitedly put this out there: I think Dior Addict may just be my new favourite lipstick now! It's right up there along with MAC lipsticks and L'Oréal Caresse sticks for me in terms of winning formula.

First of all, I absolutely adore the packaging. The metallic sheen and knob at the end are very classy looking and although a little larger than most lipsticks, protects the product very well.


Moving on to the product itself- I chose the colour Miami #635, which is a warm, strawberry kind of pink with a hint of shimmer that reminds of a warmer version of Revlon's Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, which I am unfortunately allergic to! I know! I must be the only girl out there who doesn't like lip butters for this reason! I love that the product glides evenly onto lips and only takes two or three passes for semi-sheer coverage, just what I need during the day. It is very feather-light and doesn't have the waxy feel that some lipsticks may. One huge bonus for me is that it wipes off easily at mealtime because I hate eating something messy and then eating some lip colour, which I can imagine is really bad for you!

All in all, this is a winning product in my eyes and I would love to try another shade in a different finish! The $31 CAD that I shelled out was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment