Wednesday 18 July 2012

MLBB: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (Nude Lustre)

Haha, the title pretty much says it all. I've heard so many people say good things about this gloss, and I'm still on the search for the absolute perfect MLBB. I already have a fave gloss in The Body Shop's makeup line, but if I could just choose one aspect to further refine, it's adding SPF. In today's day and age, SPF is much needed, especially since your lips are the thinnest layer of skin you've got! I know I love to eat and drink stuff, so my lips are always exposed to lots of things and need thorough moisturizing and TLC.


Enter Revlon's Super Lustrous SPF 15 Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre! This lipgloss is amazingly smooth, and while it's not the most pigmented formula out there, it makes up for it with its glossy, moisturizing finish! I've worn this gloss twice today (wiped it off for eating, but before that the wear was already great!) and each time it applied like a dream. It feels almost like a smooth cushion of gloss, and it has no cloying scent, even with sunscreen in the formula. It is a bit sticky, but definitely not bothersome. The cap also locks shut, so for those of you afraid of the infamous purse-gloss-leak, this is definitely up your alley!

Revlon Super Lustrous SPF 15: Nude Lustre

I love this lipgloss and it is definitely a MLBB! It adds just a hint of natural colour, but no pink tones. A great formula and a definite winner in my book! 

What do you think of Revlon Super Lustrous SPF 15 glosses? Do you have any great shades to share? Do let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment