Sunday 16 December 2012

Review: Murad Clarifying Cleanser

Hello lovelies! As some of you may know, lately I've been more into skincare and making sure I have a good base canvas for my makeup and to help me feel beautiful and at my best even on my no-makeup days. Being a university student, there are so many stressful situations to face and every now and then, the dreaded pimple (or two, or five) will show up, completely uncalled for! Especially now during exams!

To keep my skin clear and smooth, I use one of what I think is the best-kept secrets of combination skincare- Murad's Clarifying Cleanser. I bought the 135 ml or 4.5 oz bottle, which I believe is the smallest size! I prefer to use up my cleanser in shorter intervals, so that I always have a fresh tube! I would take too long to finish a larger tube, and I always keep in mind ingredient potency and expiry dates! I also love the sleek, clean, simple packaging.



This cleanser has a simple, gel formula that doesn't lather up too much, which is perfect for me because I don't like creamy/foamy cleansers as much, yet after using this one, I still feel like I have a refreshed and cleansed face. It contains menthol to leave your face feeling cool and soothed, but the minty feeling quickly fades away after washing so you don't feel cold! For the most part, it is also unscented, with a slight lemony scent that most cleansers have. I just use a small round dab, a bit less than the size of a quarter, and wash in circular movements all over my face, focusing on my T-zone, sides of my nose, and chin.

Overall, I have felt like my skin has stayed much smoother with fewer random breakouts, even during stressful times of the year! It also does a great job of keeping oil away, and my face won't feel tacky, even several hours after I put on foundation and blush! Would totally recommend to any girls who suffer from light to moderate acne or have combo skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment