Sunday 4 November 2012

Review: BUXOM Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in YOW

Happy November everybody! To kick off, I'd like to share with you an item I picked up at the Sephora F&F Sale! As you may recall, I posted a previous wishlist last week of what I wanted to look at (HERE.) and I ended up picking up my regular Shiseido moisturizer, a Sephora by OPI nail polish (to be reviewed!) and this all-star beauty pick-me-up right here: I present to you, the Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in the shade YOW, a pearly pink :



Now, I had actually been planning this purchase for some time, mainly because I like the effect of a plumping gloss (temporarily, of course) but without any sting or tingle. After trying this gloss out for a few days, I can say that while it doesn't give me a lot of lip volume, it is EXTREMELY moisturizing as it promises and really delivers on keeping your lips baby soft. A huge plus with this gloss is that it doesn't leave that cakey white residue on your lips after it's been applied for a while, and even with a drink in tow, this gloss lasted me quite a while, around 2 hours! Without eating and drinking, I would say it lasts around 4-5 hours on me, which is pretty good! This is my go-to gloss for now, and I've been loving it as it is non-sticky, has a minimal sweet crème brulée scent, and is a great everyday colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment